I’m starting a new Lego Technic tutorial series focusing on the Power Functions parts and other electric components that can be used to make a Lego model remote controlled. I’ll try to make it clear and simple, so don’t expect immediately some advanced RC trickery – the aim is to help the ones who are not that familiar yet with the Lego RC world.
The planned topics are:
– power sources – AA, AAA, rechargeable, BuWizz
– controllers (Lego made and 3rd party)
– motors – pf motors, buggy, train
– lights, sensors & other possiblities
– basic configs, tips & tricks
If you’d like to see something specific or have some ideas you’d like me to show in this series please share with me in the comments section!