Here is the brand new LEGO Technic 42110 Land Rover Defender in its full glory!Continue reading
Powered Up vs. Power Functions
The recently introduced LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader set has some new components, a 4 port Bluetooth hub and new L and XL motors. In this video I’m testing the new motors and try to compare their performance with their Power Functions counterparts:
Unboxing, Speed build and detailed review about the LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader set. This is the first Technic set to include the new Control+ hub and the L and XL motors, we’ll check all of them in details and also compare the performance of the set to the 9398 / 41999 Crawler!Continue reading
Unboxing, Speed build and detailed review about the LEGO Technic 42098 Car Transporter set. A huge set with lots of playable functions, a cool blue car to carry and a very promising B model!Continue reading
Unboxing, speed build and review of the fantastic LEGO Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy!
The set will be available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 17 July, 2019
US $99.99 – CA $139.99 – DE €89.99 – UK £84.99 – FR €94.99 – DK 799DKK – AUS $159.99 AUD
Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
• Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
• This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
• Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
• New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
• Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
• Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
If you’re in the US then today is your lucky day – you can pre-order the brand new LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader and the other Technic sets, they will be delivered by August 1, 2019.
The 75253 LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander set was unveiled in May and we expected it to be available from the 1st of September.
Yesterday the designer video was released for the set , you can hear some interesting information about the design process:
Surprisingly after the release of the video the set became available at the US LEGO Shop@Home site for $199.99! Unfortunately the rest of the world still has it listed as “coming soon”.
The corresponding app is released as well for iOS and Android, if you have the Boost hub you can give it a try and test how the droids would behave, or you can even follow the instructions and build your own scrapyard version of the droids!
I see this question on a daily basis so here’s your chance, I’ll show you which one is good for you! We’ll also check the Power Functions Infrared solution for comparison and a sneak peak of the Powered Up / Control+ system as well. Check out the details in the video!Continue reading