After my review of the LEGO Technic 42110 Land Rover Defender I received a lot of questions about the gearbox, how it works, does it really runs inverted, did I make any building mistakes etc. I decided to create another video to show the gearbox in details, demonstrate why I think it runs the other way around and give anyone a chance to take a closer look at my build and find any possible errors.
The LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader is a very fun set to drive around, but it’s even better if we have company! I created this Power Functions mod to match the look and performance of the original.
UPDATE – you can find a detailed presentation of the gearbox in this article
🔥🔥🔥 Hot and fresh review straight from the owen!! 🔥🔥🔥 Unboxing, speed build and detailed presentation of the LEGO Technic 42110 Land Rover Defender, including a motorized demonstration of the complex gearbox and much more!
The recently introduced LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader set has some new components, a 4 port Bluetooth hub and new L and XL motors. In this video I’m testing the new motors and try to compare their performance with their Power Functions counterparts:
Unboxing, Speed build and detailed review about the LEGO Technic 42099 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader set. This is the first Technic set to include the new Control+ hub and the L and XL motors, we’ll check all of them in details and also compare the performance of the set to the 9398 / 41999 Crawler!
Unboxing, speed build and review of the fantastic LEGO Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy!
The set will be available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 17 July, 2019
US $99.99 – CA $139.99 – DE €89.99 – UK £84.99 – FR €94.99 – DK 799DKK – AUS $159.99 AUD
Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
• Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
• This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
• Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
• New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
• Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
• Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.