Building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42093 Hot Rod (B model) set, motorized with a BuWizz unit and Power Functions motors/lights.
This mod managed to keep the original shape and proportions of the Hot Rod and still fit all the necessary electronics inside to have a quick and fun remote controlled car!
The upgrade includes:
- 2 M motors to drive the rear wheels
- Servo motor for steering
- Power Functions LED light
- Powered / Controlled by a BuWizz unit – can be purchased here
You will need the original instructions as well to complete this build.
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and on rebrickable.
Additional product information:
– This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only (PDF).
– Please note that VAT or Sales Tax is not included in the price ( if/which applicable according to the country of the buyer).
Custom sticker pack available from ForwART Sticker
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.