Building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 set, motorized with a BuWizz unit and Power Functions motors.
Please welcome my 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 with a nose job and fresh out the gym! Redesigned front and added details, fat rear tires, 2 PF L motors, 1 PF Servo and a BuWizz unit!
It actually became too fast for indoor usage so I added two gearing options that you can choose during building.
The upgrade includes:
- 2 Power Functions L motors to drive the rear wheels
- Power Functions Servo motor for steering
- Redesigned body
- Powered / Controlled by a BuWizz unit – can be purchased here
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and on rebrickable, please note that the rebrickable version does not contain the BuWizz unit.
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.
Additional product information:
– This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only (PDF).
– Please note that VAT or Sales Tax is not included in the price ( if/which applicable according to the country of the buyer).
If you would like to purchase the upgrade pack with the necessary LEGO® parts then please check out the Remote control upgrade kits from MOCHUB: