Remote control modification building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42075 Heavy Duty Forklift set.
The upgrade includes:
- Power Functions M motor that powers 2 different functions – it can drive the vehicle or it can control the fork elevation. There’s a function selector on the side of the vehicle to choose between these two functions
- Power Functions M motor for steering (return to center with rubber band)
- Power Functions IR receiver and IR remote for control
- Power Functions AAA Battery Box
- Mast tilt angle is controlled manually with a linear actuator instead of the previous mechanism to achieve precision control
The upgrade pack can be alternatively used with the new Powered Up components from the LEGO® 76112 App-Controlled Batmobile and the LEGO® 60197 Passenger Train or LEGO® 60198 Cargo Train. The following Powered Up components are needed:
- 2 Powered Up M motors (from 76112)
- Powered Up hub (available in all three mentioned sets)
- Powered Up remote (available in the two train sets)
You will need the original instructions as well to complete this build.
Part list only contains the extra parts needed besides the parts from the set 42079.
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and on rebrickable.
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.
This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only. If you would like to purchase the upgrade pack with the necessary LEGO® parts then please check out the Remote control upgrade kits from MOCHUB: