Remote control modification building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42077 Rally Car with 2 RC Buggy motors and 2 BuWizz units.
The upgrade includes:
- Rear wheel drive powered by 2 RC Buggy motors
- Steering with Servo motor
- Working V6 engine
- Powered by 2 BuWizz units – can be purchased here
WARNING – This is a very powerful RC modification. The 2 RC buggy motors powered by the BuWizz units can potentially damage the plastic components. Make sure to test the limits of the car and drive it carefully!
You will need the original instructions as well to complete this build.
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and on Rebrickable.
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.
Additional product information:
– This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only (PDF).
– Please note that VAT or Sales Tax is not included in the price ( if/which applicable according to the country of the buyer).
If you would like to purchase the upgrade pack with the necessary LEGO® parts then please check out the Remote control upgrade kits from MOCHUB: