Features of the mod:
- 4 tracks are driven by 4 L motors
- fake engine powered by an M motor
- roof elevation powered by an M motor
- winch is completely reworked with worm gear, powered by an M motor
- front axle steering with Servo motor, tank-style steering is also available
- 4 Power Functions lights
- Controlled/powered by 2 BuWizz units, alternatively 2 SBricks and 2 AAA battery boxes can be also used
Winch is protected by a 76244 Clutch gear to prevent motor damage, it is included in the inventory. You can replace the Clutch gear with a 24505 24 tooth gear on your own responsibility, it improves the performance of the winch but it might damage your motor if stressed.
You will need the original instructions as well to complete this build.
Part list only contains the extra parts needed besides the parts from the set 42069.
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and also available on Rebrickable (the part list on Rebrickable.com does not include the 2 BuWizz units).
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.
This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only. If you would like to purchase the upgrade pack with the necessary LEGO® parts then please check out the Remote control upgrade kits from MOCHUB:
Remote control modification building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42069 Extreme Adventure set.