Today, the LEGO Group unveils the latest addition to its much-loved Star Wars™ range – and it’s something even Yoda’s Force sense didn’t see coming. The new 75253 LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander set offers all the creativity and coding fun of LEGO® BOOST alongside the chance to build three of the film franchise’s most iconic droids: R2-D2; the Gonk Droid; and the Mouse Droid.
The set will be available from the 1st of September 2019 and the price is
US $199.99 – CA$249.99 – DE €199.99 – UK £179.99 – FR €219.99 – DK 1799.00DKK – AUS 359.99.
- The set includes a color & distance sensor, interactive motor, Bluetooth (Move Hub) and 1,177 pieces – enough to build all three lovable R2-D2 robot, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid, each coming with their own personalities, skills, and authentic Star Wars sounds and music. It will be age graded 8+ and the recommended retail price will be US $199.99 – CA$249.99 – DE €199.99 – UK £179.99 – FR €219.99 – DK 1799.00DKK – AUS 359.99.
- R2-D2 measures over 7” (20cm) high and 5” (14cm) wide. LEGO® Gonk Droid measures over 7” (18cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 6” (16cm) long. LEGO Mouse Droid measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 6” (17cm) long.
- Free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ app is available for selected iOS, Android and Fire smart devices. Using the app, young commanders can build the droids, insert the Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub into the droid they want to see solve each of the 40+ missions, and bring it to life using the intuitive drag-and-drop coding environment.
- Mission examples include:
- Plot a course
- Receive and decode an incoming message
- Party infiltration
- Assisting flying an X-wing
- GONK Droid:
- Arena Training
- Work as a load lifter
- Ready for the fighting pit
- Power droids
- Mouse Droid:
- Thrash sweep
- Thrash dump
- Message delivery
- Locate Rebels
And many more…
For more information, visit: www.lego.com/starwars-droidcommander