Remote control modification building instructions for the LEGO® Technic 42075 First Responder set.
The upgrade includes:
- M motor to drive the rear wheels
- M motor for steering (return to center with rubber bands)
- IR receiver and IR remote for control
- AA Battery Box
The upgrade pack is designed to use the Power Functions components from LEGO® Technic 42065 RC Tracked Racer.
You will need the original instructions as well to complete this build.
Part list can be found at the end of the pdf file and on rebrickable.
To see the layout and quality of the pdf you’ll receive you can check the free 42077 2WD RC mod instructions here.
Additional product information:
– This purchase is for the digital download of the building instructions only (PDF).
– Please note that VAT or Sales Tax is not included in the price ( if/which applicable according to the country of the buyer).
If you would like to purchase the upgrade pack with the necessary LEGO® parts then please check out the Remote control upgrade kits from MOCHUB: