I’m starting a new Lego Technic tutorial series focusing on the Power Functions parts and other electric components that can be used to make a Lego model remote controlled. I’ll try to make it clear and simple, so don’t expect immediately some advanced RC trickery – the aim is to help the ones who are not that familiar yet with the Lego RC world.
The planned topics are:
– power sources – AA, AAA, rechargeable, BuWizz
– controllers (Lego made and 3rd party)
– motors – pf motors, buggy, train
– lights, sensors & other possiblities
– basic configs, tips & tricks
If you’d like to see something specific or have some ideas you’d like me to show in this series please share with me in the comments section!
Products from Amazon.com